Friday 4 June 2010

Phew ... I've made it!

When I set up this blog at the beginning of the week I hoped I would be able to write something every day and I've managed it. Quite an achievement really.

I have printed off the short story I wrote yesterday and have decided to send it straight off - if I think about it too much it won't happen so off to the post box I go ...

I have also drawn up a schedule of other short story competitions I can enter from Writing Magazine to which I subscribe. I admit I do not imagine my writing career will be completely made up of short story writing but they are a great way to keep the ideas flowing and other more lengthy stories can easily develop from them.

Back to work and normality next week and it will be interesting to see how I cope with the dramatic loss of time available to write. I will endeavour to update at least twice a week so not too much pressure!

Happy writing.

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment