Thursday 5 August 2010

Slow & Steady...

On holiday this week so output has been somewhat tempered by extra bodies filling up the house and draining any creative inspiration by clamouring to be entertained!

However, I have managed to complete my Countryside Notes article for the local Quarterly Magazine and keep ideas for the novel flowing. Current thinking is that is needs more angst! I can supply it in bucket loads because my main character Ellie has not had the best of times when we are first introduced to her.

So, next week back to it and the Summer holidays are a real bonus, giving me extra time and the opportunity to keep writing.

I am also going to submit a couple of poems I have written about Pagan seasonal celebrations to a magazine called Countryside Tales.

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment