Thursday 10 October 2013

Back to business

I would dearly love to tell you that this week really has been 'back to business', but I don't go in for lying. The last few days haven't been much better than the last couple of weeks but things can only get better, surely? 

On a more positive note I have received my order of business cards (hazily pictured below), courtesy of Vistaprint which I am planning to distribute at the eagerly anticipated Festival of Romance in November and to anyone esle who might be interested in sharing my writing journey. They are beautifully finished, considering I only had to pay p&p of less than £5 for 250, and very pretty. 




Creative output is still at an all time low but I have been reading through the first few chapters of the novel to keep my spirits up. Hopefully next week I will be back to writing every day...last famous words!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment