Tuesday 17 December 2013

Seasonal Salutations!

As this is quite possibly my last blog post of the year I want to begin by saying a huge thank you to my followers and friends, both old and new, who have supported my literary endeavours this year. I may not have managed to see my first novel published just yet, but I have made lots of new contacts and friends and their encouragement and advice has been much appreciated. Thank you all!


On the writing front, the second novel is still whizzing along and as of this morning voting opens on the Shortbread website for the Christmas short story competition. If you would like to have a look and cast a vote you've got the next four days as the winner is announced on the 25th! The website address is www.shortbreadstories.co.uk I'm sure 'The Lady in The Bauble' would appreciate your attention!






In keeping with the time of year I have added my Yule poem to the list of Sabbat poems on the right. I hope you enjoy it and find the time to take a moment to experience the significance of the Winter Solstice and the turning of the wheel of the year. Seasonal Salutations to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment