Sunday 11 October 2015

Amazon Autumn Sale, Author Event preparations and a whole lot more!

Hello folks! Welcome to another blog post written on the back of what has quite possibly been the most exciting few days since The Cherry Tree Cafe was published back in July. I had a hint of what was going to happen from the fabulous Books and The City Team a couple of weeks ago but you never quite know how these things are going to pan out. However, I can now say, without a shadow of a doubt, very well indeed!



The Cherry Tree Cafe has been lucky enough to be included in the Amazon Autumn Sale and has been reduced to 99p for a limited time. The impact this has had on sales figures and ranking has been phenomenal. The reduction first appeared last Friday and by the time I woke up Monday morning, this had happened...





Yep! I know! Number #19 Amazon Bestseller and Number #2 in Romantic Contemporary! For once there really are no words. Who would have thought I'd be rubbing shoulders with JoJo Moyes? The number of Tweets, shares and comments on Facebook have been literally overwhelming and I can honestly say I have never felt so lucky and supported.

Along with all this fabulous excitement, preparations are underway for my debut Author Event at the Virgin Lounge in Norwich on October 17th. Again Books and The City have come up trumps with some fabulous freebies and I can confirm there will be cake and bunting in abundance! I'm still feeling terrified of course and have no idea how the event will turn out but you have to do everything for the first time at some point. Right?



With all the buzz surrounding The Cherry Tree Cafe you might think I haven't found time to write but somehow I have. I'm now over 20,000 words into the first draft of enticingly titled Novel Number 3 and enjoying every word and I can also reveal that I will definitely, definitely have an update on the publication of Novel Number 2 very soon!

Wishing you all a wonderful week and hoping to see at least a few of you in Norwich on Saturday!

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment