Friday 18 November 2016

What a week!

Wow! What an absolutely amazing few days I've had. Firstly my short story, Bye Bye Blackbird, was published in the Sunday Express S magazine, then there was some super exciting news which I'm still not allowed to share (sorry) and finally on Thursday, Mince Pies and Mistletoe at The Christmas Market was published! Needless to say I haven't has much sleep and my fingers have been aching from all the Tweeting.


As always you wonderful folk have been incredibly supportive and the 2 reviews on Amazon so far have both been 5 stars so HUGE thanks to everyone who has helped spread the word. Lots of people have been getting in touch to ask where they can pick up a copy and I'm delighted to tell you that the book is available in Tescos, Morrisons, Sainsburys, WH Smiths, some independent book shops and Amazon as well as through the Waterstones website.


I haven't seen a copy out in the wild as yet because I have been chained to the keyboard but I intend to rectify that at the weekend. Lots of you have been out book spotting however and thanks to Emma Royse for this fabulous shelfie which she uploaded to Facebook!


If you have popped a copy in your trolley as you've been scooting round the aisles I hope you have the opportunity to put your feet up and dive in and of course it goes without saying that I hope you enjoy every word!

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment