Friday 5 October 2018

The countdown to Christmas is on!

Hello my loves! I'm sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks. Life has been extremely hectic here in Swain Towers so I hope you will forgive my lack of posts and updates. Truth be told, I have no idea where September disappeared to and now we're a week into October already and less than a month to go until the Snowflakes and Cinnamon Swirls publication day!

As you can imagine the countdown to November 1st is an exciting time and my wonderful publishing team has produced some gorgeous images quoting reviews the book has received so far. If you were wondering whether you wanted to head back to Wynthorpe Hall again this Christmas, I hope these will persuade you to make a return visit!







Snowflakes and Cinnamon Swirls has been an absolutely joyful book to write and I very much hope you will all enjoy reading it. There's something truly magical about writing a festive title and I always strive to pack in as much festive feeling as I possibly can.

H x

P.S. If you happen to be in Cambridgeshire on Monday afternoon, in the Wisbech area, I'm giving an author talk in the library to kick of the National Libraries celebrations in the very heart of Wynbridge country! It would be great to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your content. If you are looking for a great way to share your faith, try a christian t shirt at allthingsbyfaith.com.They have a variety of christian clothing, from christian tshirts
    to sweatshirt, hoodies to coffee mugs. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete