Saturday 24 November 2018

A fun filled evening at Havering Lit Fest!

I was back on the road again last night, only this time I headed south rather than north! Upminster library in Essex played host to an evening aptly titled 'Wit-Lit & Prosecco' which formed part of the Havering Lit fest.


Sue Moorcroft, Lizzie Lamb and I were invited along to take part in a lively Q and A session with the audience followed by lashings of fizz, the opportunity to sign books, catch up with old friends and make plenty of new ones!


It was wonderful to once again meet social media pals in the flesh and if the laughter was anything to go by, I would say the evening was a roaring success. Huge and heartfelt thanks to lovely blogger chum Laura who provided not only the prettiest outfit of the evening and some delicious bakes, but also a string of festive themed handmade bunting. She certainly knows the way to my heart!


This week has been one of the busiest and most exciting I've had in a very long time but for now, it's back at the keyboard to work on my brand new book which is going to be published next May. If you want to hear more about it then come along to Diss Bookshop next Saturday where I'm going to be kickstarting your Christmas shopping and signing copies of Snowflakes and Cinnamon Swirls from 10am until 1pm. See you there!


Wishing you all a wonderful week !

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment