Wednesday 12 December 2018

My Festive #tbr

Hello everyone! Thank you for dropping in to have a look at my blog. I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but I've been rather under the weather as well as working hard on the edit for my summer '19 release, Poppy's Recipe for Life which is now available to order on Amazon! Yay!

Here's the link if you fancied taking a look... 


There will be blurb added soon and publication day is May 2nd which will be here sooner than you think!

So, what am I up to in the run up to Christmas? Now the edits are in I can start planning a brand new book (which is always exciting) and spend some time reading the Christmas books which make up my 2018 Festive #tbr.



I have quite a list this year so I've already made a start! As always, Mr Dickens kicks the festivities off and I can now recite chunks of A Christmas Carol by heart! The rest of the list includes - 

No One Cancels Christmas by Zara Stoneley (thank you HI for including my quote on the cover)

Not Just for Christmas by Natalie Cox (thank you Clare Hey at Orion)

One Perfect Christmas by Paige Toon (a gift to myself from Amazon)

Christmas Cakes & Mistletoe Nights by Carole Matthews (thank you Viola and Sphere and thank you Carole for the gorgeous handmade card) 

I've already read Christmas books by dame Milly Johnson, Claire Sandy and Jane Lacey-Crane and suspect your own Festive #tbr is every bit as big as mine. If not bigger! Do feel free to let me know in the comments box below and in the meantime, happy reading! Don't forget I'll be signing books in Diss Bookshop on the 22nd. Hope to see you there!

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment