Thursday 7 February 2019

I know you hate it when...

I know you guys hate it when I hint at exciting news and then say... 'but I can't tell you yet'... well, I'm really sorry, but I'm at it again!

As lots of you know, yesterday I travelled down to London to take part in the thoroughly fabulous Spring Blogger evening at S and S Towers, but what you might not know is that I had an EXTREMELY exciting meeting before the corks began to pop! I'm truly sorry that I can't share the details just yet, but I will soon and I can promise it's going to be worth the wait! There's going to be plenty of Heidi Swain news heading your way very soon.

By way of apology for making you hold your breath, here are a few pics of the amazing swag bags S-J put together. I can't wait to get stuck into the stunning Paige Toon proof and the necklace from Panda Eyes is absolutely exquisite as were the book cover themed cakes from Restoration Cake.



I was so excited to see a sampler of Poppy's Recipe for Life included in the bags. The lucky attendees now have the prologue, as well as Chapters 1 AND 2 to give them a taste of what's to come from Nightingale Square this summer! 


And talking of taste... how delicious were these beauties? I simply couldn't pick a favourite from the titles on offer. They were all irresistible!


And of course there were lots of sensational titles to read on the train home which more than made up for the breakdowns and delays on the return trip!

However, as wonderful as these fabulous treats are - and believe me when I say they are wonderful - the stars of the evening are actually the wonderful bloggers who come along to listen to us authors, hear all about our new titles and then go away and spread the news. We truly love you guys and very much appreciate the time and effort you put into championing our work. I am fortunate enough to call many of you my friends now and my writing life is all the richer for having you in it. Thank you my loves!

All in all it was an amazing day and I promise I'll be able to start sharing my news very soon. In the meantime, don't forget it's the Diss Bookshop event this Saturday night. Myself and four fellow RNA authors will be talking about writing romance and if you can't wait to get your hands on Poppy's Recipe for Life I've been reliably informed that it will be popping up on Netgalley soon so get yourselves signed up!

Much love

H x


2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it a super evening! S J and her team and S and S towers are superstars. The goodie bags are so exciting...can't wait to hear your news soon. It was so great to meet you and to find out we are like so close to each other where we live..X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely! Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Such a great night, wasn't it? I love the Books and The City Team. They're amazing to work with. Keep an eye on this page for new event listings and some thrilling news very soon. Much love H x

    ReplyDelete