Wednesday 20 March 2019

Books and The City #DigitalOriginals #OneDay2019

I am often asked about my proudest author moments and it is truly an honour to be able to share one with you now.

Those of you familiar with my publication journey will know that I found a hugely successful home for The Cherry Tree Cafe after submitting to the Books and the City #OneDay competition and I haven't looked back since, even becoming a Sunday Times Top 5 Bestseller!

This year I have been awarded the very great honour of being asked to be guest reader for the competition and I am very much looking forward to helping someone find their precious tome a home!


If you are an aspiring author then this is an unusual and fantastic opportunity so I suggest you click the link for details on how, when and what to submit and get writing!



Good luck!

H x

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete