Sunday 9 June 2019

Mundesley library event...

My goodness, I know I have a reputation for bringing the weather, but the rain and wind on Friday as I headed to Mundesley library on the north Norfolk coast was exceptional. I really didn't think anyone would turn out but...


I needn't have worried. The local folk are obviously a hardy lot because they turned up in considerable numbers to hear me chat about all things bookish and asked lots of great questions during the lengthy Q and A.


It was a wonderful way to end what was a very busy week and I would love to go back again. Massive thanks to Rosie Hendry for the fabulous photos and to Mandy for asking me along and for the fabulous flowers. Thank you also to the fine folk of Mundesley for your warm welcome on a decidedly chilly June afternoon!


H x

No comments:

Post a Comment