Monday 30 September 2019

Publication week excitement!

Welcome to the brand new week folks - and not just any old week -PUBLCATION WEEK! I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling a bit jittery about The Christmas Wish List hitting the shelves because it's my first title to launch without featuring on Netgalley first.

However, yesterday I had three separate messages from folk fortunate enough to receive early copies and they were absolutely raving about it! Phew! No spoilers allowed, so I won't tell you what they said but, if you would like to discover the inspiration behind the book then click the link below.

I've shared a few words with the fabulous Books and the City team AND gingerbread may also feature!

Here's to a super speedy publication countdown and another wonderful winter in Wynbridge!

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment