Thursday 16 November 2023

Events news and MORE festive book bargains!

 If you're planning to gift books for Christmas - and why wouldn't you be - why not come along to Waterstones in Norwich at 6pm on December 7th for a fabulous festive signing?

With That Festive Feeling being set in Nightingale Square which is in Norwich, this really couldn't be a better way to step into Christmas in the city!

I'd love to see you there and wish you a very, merry Christmas in person!

If e-books are your reading format of choice, I have not one, but SIX festive bargains for you at the moment! All of these beauties are just 99p each to download!

With books set in Wynbridge, Wynmouth AND Nightingale Square on offer, I'm sure you'll find something to fit the seasonal bill!

This link will take you to my new look page on Amazon where along with my books, you'll find some of my personal reading recommendations, too.

Download the books


No comments:

Post a Comment