Sunday 15 February 2015

Spring into action!

I don't know about you but I can't help thinking that Spring is really just around the corner now and along with the lengthening of days and the appearance of snowdrops, aconites and even violets, the upsurge in creativity and productivity is most welcome. Every year I feel like this as February dawns but I never assume it's going to happen. I always hope the sun will shine and the ideas will come but I never take it for granted, just in case.



Well this year the creative flow already feels like more of a river than a stream and I'm loving every minute of it. Unbelievably, less than five months ago I hadn't even been to meet the Books and The City Team and now I have a publication date and pre-order link to share!



I'm delighted to be able to tell you that The Cherry Tree Cafe will be published on July 16th and the link below will take you to the Amazon page if you would like to read the blurb. As yet there is no cover to share but that is something else to look forward to. I'm quite happy to be pacing the excitement and believe me when I know, you'll know.



Add to all this excitement confirmation that I am now a full member of the RNA, the Q and A Author post I submitted to the Harper Collins Romance Festival last weekend along with the wonderful bunch of Book Bloggers I discovered and you can begin to get a sense of the excitement and achievement I have been enjoying during the last few days.

The Festival last year gave me the confidence to push ahead and I hope those of you who were new to it this year, are feeling the same buzz and optimism as you continue with your writing projects.




Rounding off the week was the fabulous RNA Norfolk Chapter lunch in Norwich. I was determined to spread a little love as well as my excitement so I presented everyone with a red silk rose! It was lovely to catch up with everyone and swap news, not least the excitement that two of the group have been shortlisted for the RoNA Awards.


Whatever you've been up to this week I hope you've all had a little romance injected into your lives!

Here is the Amazon link to The Cherry Tree Cafe 

The Cherry Tree Cafe Pre-order link on Amazon

Heidi x

2 comments:

  1. What can I say, Heidi, except WOW! How a brilliant time you are having. Cherish every moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. It is utterly manic and mostly I'm loving every minute although goodness knows what it will be like in July! Hx

      Delete