Friday 7 May 2021

Publication celebration winners!

 Hi my loves! The first thing I'd like to say to you all is, thank you so, so much for the fabulous support you have been giving this latest trip to Wynbridge. All of my social channels have been buzzing every single day since the release on April 29th and the fabulous reviews have stacked up incredibly fast. I'm over the moon and so grateful.

Secondly, thank you for coming back to check who has won the A Taste of Home publication celebration giveaway prizes. I hope it's you!

The winners have been selected using a random number generator

Congratulations to -

@ellenwaite

and

@bookwormblogss

You will each receive one of the bundles as soon as I can get them in the post.

There were a record number of entries for this one so thank you to you all!

Sending you all lots of love

H x

1 comment: