Friday 29 October 2021

Publication day and another in person event!

 My goodness! As you know, I'm not usually lost for words but the Underneath the Christmas Tree publication day yesterday surpassed all expectations and I'm hard pushed to put into words how much it meant to me!

There was the fabulous Facebook Book Club party which was, as always, superbly organised, incredible fun and included a surprise blog which had me blubbing before breakfast. Thank you so much Sue and Fiona for yet another unforgettable celebration! And thank you to the Club members who took part and said such lovely things about me and the book x

Then came the beautiful bouquets of flowers - which coordinated with the book cover perfectly - and then the Insta live chat with Oriana. These are always great fun and the hour we'd planned soon turned into an hour and a half so massive thanks to everyone who watched the whole chat!

And of course last, but by no means least, this happened...

The eBook has had a flag for a while, which has been a source of much joy, but to see the paperback with one too and with so many reviews already posted was the ultimate cherry on the celebration cake! 

Massive thanks to everyone who already has a copy and to everyone who has kindly posted those super stars! They really do make a massive difference.

It was the ultimate publication day. I loved every minute and today I have exciting event news to share!

I'm going to be taking part in a wonderful panel event in Suffolk with my Norfolk and Suffolk RNA friends, Jenni Keer, Clare Marchant and Rosie Hendry.


It's going to be great fun to get out and about again and I really hope you'll be able to join us for bookish chat and a wonderful pre-Christmas catch up!

Well, that's all my news for now. What a week it has been! If you're subscribed to my newsletter make sure you open it this weekend as there's a stunning Underneath the Christmas Tree exclusive giveaway included.

Love to you all,

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment