Friday 9 July 2010

Feels a bit strange

Well, today is the first Friday for weeks that I haven't been off to Wensum Lodge for my weekly injection of uumph and enthusiasm and I must admit it felt pretty weird going off to the supermarket when I should have been scribbling.

However, I have not been letting my pen stay idle. I have written a response to one of Neil's famous 10 minute starters and made some plans for a new short story which may just have the legs to be a whole lot more - I hope!

Still in a state of flux with the children's book but not stressing just giving it a rest and reminding myself that there are no hard and fast rules to what I write and when, and that is the beauty of it. I am in control...until the characters take over of course...then it all goes a bit crazy!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment