Sunday 6 March 2011

Friend or foe? You decide...

Have spent the day setting up my netbook so I can access the internet and I have told myself, very firmly, this is for purely practical reasons. For example, I can update my blog quickly without tying up the family computer, I can keep up to date with my favourite literary websites...

I hope my current firm stance lasts and I don't find myself drifting along, wasting precious writing time updating my facebook status or making ridiculous e-bay purchases...we shall see...

On the writing front I am proud (and a little smug) to announce that I have had a highly productive week. I have submitted my April gardening notes article for the carers group I write for and the novel has just been flying along. I have also found a competition I am considering entering which is more interested in my Parish magazine contributions than my fictional work so that may prove interesting.

I will, of course, keep you posted!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment