Friday 4 November 2011

Busy, busy!

Well the writing is pretty much back on track and largely thanks to the wonderful World Book Night 2012 webpage. If you haven't already seen it log on and register. I have listed my top ten (somewhat eclectic) books and am looking forward to chatting with other avid readers like myself. The list for next April is wonderful - I was spoilt for choice when trying to pick out which I would like to give.

I have also completed my Country Notes article for the parish magazine which covers November through to February and spent a very productive afternoon continuing with what could now possibly be described as the 'bare bones' of a new novel...literally as well as metaphorically!

Whatever you are up to this weekend make sure you spare an hour to curl up with a good book.

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment