Wednesday 23 November 2011

I'm still here...

Just realised I haven't updated the blog for a couple of weeks so I thought I should sign in and say hello and admit, somewhat reluctantly, that my writing output has decreased over the last couple of weeks...I blame the frenzy of pre-Christmas preparations but whether you will let me off with that as an excuse I am not sure!

I currently have two short stories on the go. One is almost complete and the other...well...I would say it is fifty percent there but creatively still has a way to go.

Creative writing course (aka timely shot in the arm) begins this Friday and I am very excited about the prospect of fresh inspiration and new projects. I am hoping to leave with something to get my teeth into for the new year.

I'll keep you posted.
H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment