Friday 29 June 2012

Food for thought...

Finally broken my duck and darkened the doors of the Writer's Centre in Norwich and it wasn't daunting at all! If you remember a week or so ago I was floundering in a 'I am not worthy' state of inferiority...but not today!

The 'How to get your novel published' workshop was fantastic. I met some interesting authors and learnt a lot about all the potenial publishing avenues I hadn't even considered.

Brain is feeling somewhat befuddled now but I do have the next few weeks planned out -

Finish the first edit of the novel and put it away for the Summer
Develop my ideas for the novel's synopsis and accompanying cover letter
Research potential agents and check their current submission criteria
And finally...start planning the next novel!

I'll keep you posted on how it all goes!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment