Monday 8 October 2012

Is it worth it?

Ordinarily I'm the type who says 'if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say then don't say anything at all'. This ethos does not apply to me of course as I can natter for Queen and country. However, when it comes to the blog I'm not so sure.

Not adding a new post suggests that I am not writing and that is certainly not the case, but do you trusty regulars really want to hear that I am still in the depths of a first edit (currently floundering around chapter 18) and shall be for some weeks to come? Perhaps you do, in which case, there you have it, but for those of you who are finding my posts slim picking please hang in there! Surely it can only be a matter of time now before my beloved novel is lining the shelves or every supermarket and Amazon shelf and then think how proud you will feel that you stuck by me through thick and thin!

I will of course keep your posted of any further EXCITING literary developments!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment