Wednesday 16 April 2014

The End

They have to be two of the most satisfying words to type, don't you agree?

Giddy with excitement & relief I just wanted to share with the world the fact that The Cherry Tree Cafe is edited, polished, has 83,451 words, 319 pages & is ready for RNA submission!

A huge thank you to everyone who has read the blog, followed my progress & offered endless encouragement. I really couldn't have done it without you!

I'm going to write my title page & hopefully hone the dreaded synopsis tomorrow before offering my ever so patient better half words of support as he attempts to install the printer again. If all goes to plan I will have beaten my self-imposed deadline by over a month!

Give me a few days & I'll be ready to start writing the next novel but for now I'm going to celebrate in perfect Cherry Tree Cafe style with a cup of tea and a slice of very nice cake!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment