Friday 11 July 2014

And We're Off!



Hello lovely folk! July 11th marks the beginning of my Summer of blogging fun and I hope you'll enjoy reading and taking part in what I've been planning!

I'm hugely thrilled, delighted and extremely excited to have been offered a spot on the blog of the very lovely Jennifer Joyce author of A Beginner's Guide to Salad. The feature I've contributed to is called 'My Summer Reads' and can be found from today at:
http://www.jenniferjoycewrites.co.uk/

I'm also putting in an appearance on the blog of fellow author and Wattpad contributor Liz Tipping. Liz is the author of the hugely popular romantic comedy Molly Ringwald's Cardigan and a variety of short stories all of which can be found on Wattpad. I've written a post for her 'My Favourite Vintage Things' feature and boy was it tough deciding what to include. http://liztipping.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/my-favourite-vintage-thing-with-heidi.html

Along with making my first appearances on other authors blogs I have also been frantically planning my own feature, 'Our Path to Publication', which will be running during the next 8 weeks and showcasing a number of wonderful posts from other RNA New Writers Scheme newbies all keen to share their own writing experiences with the blogging world! The contributions are extremely diverse and I can't wait to share them with you. Kicking the feature off on July 18th will be Kim Lain, wife, mother and writer of romance.

On the writing front I'm still immersed in planning my next novel and I've also finished reading Prada & Prejudice by Katie Oliver. Anyone looking to squeeze another few titles on their Kindle carousel should grab a handful from Carina author Katie. Prada & Prejudice is a really fun read with a great leading lady; Miss Natalie 'I can't stop spending' Dashwood, and I dare you not to fall in love with high flyer Rhys Gordon who swoops in to save renowned family run London department store Dashwood & James from financial ruin.

So that's all for now folks, but whatever your plans for the summer I hope Writer's Blog inspires you to read, write and rejoice in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment