Friday 26 June 2015

Another busy week!

As you may have guessed pre-publication plans have gone into overdrive now there are less than three weeks to The Cherry Tree Cafe publication date and this week has been the busiest yet!

Not only have I had the pleasure of seeing my letter to the Editor featured on the Letters Page of the fabulous RNA magazine, Romance Matters, I have also had the 'pleasure' of listening to my debut podcast recorded at Simon and Schuster towers last month. Click on the link below if you would like to listen to Sara-Jade Virtue and I discussing all things cake, crafts, Bake-Off and Sewing Bee!



Link to Books and The City Podcast:

http://booksandthecity.co.uk/

Make sure you check back in on Monday to catch up with all the news from a very special guest who is making a return appearance!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment