Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Days!



Hello folks! How are we all? Good I hope. I thought, as it is now less than a month until The Cherry Tree Cafe is published, I better give you a little round up of what has been happening, where I've been and how everything is going!

As well as enjoying the company of the fabulous RNA Norfolk Chapter ladies and getting ridiculously excited about my first visit to the forthcoming conference, there have been lots of things happening on the Cherry Tree front.

The novel has now had four 5 star ratings, some fabulous reviews on Goodreads and has made yet another Top 10! This time Alba has included it in her Top 10 Books on My Summer TBR Pile. Click on the link to admire the thoroughly inspiring company she's listed me with!

http://www.albainbookland.com/


On my blogging travels I've also been chatting about my writing history, creative writing courses and all that malarkey with Sonya over on A Lover of Books.

https://aloverofbooks.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/guest-post-by-heidi-swain/

And last, but by no means least I've had the pleasure of championing the #OneDay call for submissions on the Books and The City website. I know it goes without saying that my writing life has been utterly transformed since I got The Call last year, but if you would like to know a little more about what happened post-submission or perhaps you are planning to submit yourself, then head on over for a read and all the relevant details.

http://booksandthecity.co.uk/oneday/

Wishing you all a fantastic week!

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment