Thursday 16 July 2015

Publication Day Dawns!

Well it's finally here! Today is the day The Cherry Tree Cafe is published and I can't even begin to explain how it felt to felt to see the cover pop up on my kindle carousel this morning.



Complicated, vast and all consuming sums up the emotional range thus far and added to the excitement of publication day of course are all the fabulous Tweets, texts and Facebook messages from friends, family, fellow authors and bloggers.

All that love and support has had me rushing for the tissues more than once already and I've only just finished my breakfast. Thank you all so much. I really can't tell you just how much it means knowing you are all behind me and as for the Books and The City Team... well, there simply are no words.

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment