Sunday 3 January 2016

A Resolution-Free Zone!

I've decided to shun the Resolution Route this year. Yes of course I want to be a stone lighter, but I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment and a shed load of guilt when I crack into my first slab of January Galaxy! Such silky smooth indulgence should be enjoyed not furtively snaffled under the duvet!


So, rather than make resolutions I have come up with a Brief Bucket List for 2016 along with my Top 2 Rules To Live By.


The List:

To drink at least two cocktails. I know many of you will be shocked that I have never indulged, but panic not. I am firmly focused on rectifying the situation and have had enthusiastic offers of help.



Have a manicure. Again, shocking I know, but this is another little treat that has so far passed me by along with eyebrow shaping and regular hair cut and colours. Perhaps they should go on the list as well?

Visit two cities in the UK I haven't been to before. I have been woefully neglectful of broadening my travel horizons during the last couple of years. Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Read two novels by Charles Dickens I haven't read, studied or seen the BBC adaptation for!



Attend one of the fabulous RNA parties and possibly even sample a cocktail during the same evening!

Try and find a form of exercise that won't bore me to tears, eat into precious writing time or make me feel like a complete middle-aged frump.


Rules To Live By:

Be the very best version of yourself that you can possibly be, every single day.

If you can manage that then there's no need to say you should be kind, respectful, trustworthy, loyal etc because you automatically will be. We all know how to treat others and if we strive to be the very best version of ourselves then the rest will follow.

Never give up on your dreams.

Simple. That next step you take could very well be the one that gets you there. Someone who has achieved their dream is simply someone who refused to stop believing.

So there we have it. Nothing too taxing and nothing really beyond the bounds. Keep nagging me about those cocktails, won't you? Wishing you all a happy, healthy and successful 2016!

H x





1 comment:

  1. I am Dr ANDREW a Traditional healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use real magical powers to fight demons, evil spirits and super villains. Are you suffering in silence? does everything in your life seems to be going wrong no matter how hard you try to make things better? have Questions about love, or career let me help you am a born gifted traditional healer and master psychic. I 've experience in exploration of the past, present and future. I can help you with any of those problems that are making your life difficult and miserable,do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of? are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love, relationship, marriage life falling apart? is your life facing financial ruin ? i specialize in reunite.Email me about your problems and i will be of great help to you. [drandrewspiritualtemple@gmail.com ] don't let time stand in the way of your happiness. Email: drandrewspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete