Monday 8 February 2016

#feelingproud

One of the truly stand out moments of my author journey so far has been seeing my name appear in Romance Matters as a Full Member of the RNA. With this in mind I'm sure you can get some idea of how absolutely thrilled I was when Elaine Everest asked if I would consider writing a post for the RNA blog at the beginning of the year to welcome the new recruits to the NWS (New Writers Scheme)!

The post was featured last week and received some wonderful comments. Here is the link if you would like to take a look:

http://romanticnovelistsassociationblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/heidi-swains-welcome-to-2016-intake-of.html


I already know a few of the new recruits for this year and have taken great pleasure in telling them all about the great opportunities, not to mention the wonderful support and guidance they will receive now they are under the wing of the RNA. Of course there is still work to do, manuscripts to write and effort to put in, but it is so worth it and I am already looking forward to hearing about their successes and accomplishments.

On a more personal note I have been beavering away, working hard to up the word count and beat the deadlines that have fast become part of my writing routine. Having signed a new contract during the Christmas break, and with two novels to be published this year, there has been an immense amount of juggling and routine re-arranging to go through, but so far, so good.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

H x


No comments:

Post a Comment