Sunday 23 April 2017

Big News for Coming Home to Cuckoo Cottage!

Last week my wonderful editor sent out bound copies of Coming Home to Cuckoo Cottage to some fabulous author chums to see what they thought of it...


This was the photo taken by Milly Johnson. As you can see, it was a big 'un and this afternoon I had my first feedback from lovely Christie Barlow who read the whole book in just two days! This was her response -


5 fabulous stars! As you can imagine I am feeling on top of the world and have my fingers firmly crossed that everyone else will enjoy meeting Lottie Foster just as much as Christie did! I'm feeling rather proud to have written something capable of 'capturing your heart'.

Here's a link to the review...

http://christiebarlow.com/coming-home-to-cuckoo-cottage-by-heidi-swain-reviewed-for-mama-life-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment