Thursday 13 April 2023

Hooray! Hooray! It's publication day!

 Hooray! Hooray! It's publication day for The Book-Lovers' Retreat and I'm so excited to share this first standalone title with you!

I had such fun coming up with the setting, characters and plot for this book after being inspired by some timely words from my daughter while binge watching a series on Netflix. 

It's still me, but a bit different! I really hope you enjoy it. 

I look forward to welcoming you to Lakeside in the Lake District - a part of the country I love every bit as much as East Anglia - and introducing you to the friends who have fallen in love with Hope Falls!

Buy the book

See you there and thank you so much for your support on social media today. It's hugely appreciated. 

With love,

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment