Saturday 3 December 2011

So many words...such little time...



Why is it that I am always at my most productive when I have so many other things to do? Is it the pressure? The excitement of the festive season or, more realistically, the daunting prospect that the end of the year looms and I should have committed far more words to screen and paper?


Well, whatever the reason inspiration, abounds at the moment. My Friday morning class has provided a wealth of new ideas for both a novel and a plethora of short stories and I have managed, so far, to keep on top of all of them!


I am almost ready to submit my third short story to Shortbread stories and was delighted to discover last night that people are still checking in and reading those already published. Most encouraging! Keep an eye on the Shortbread icon on this page to find out when the next contribution is available for scrutiny...


I will of course keep you posted.


H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment