Wednesday 18 July 2012

Is it just me?

I don't know about you but this drab chilly 'summer' is beginning to get me down! Usually I'm brimming with excitement at the prospect of a six week break but this year it all seems a bit lack lustre and I'm struggling to muster the enthusiasm to do anything.

However, I refuse to be beaten. I could get a vast chunk of the novel edited over the summer break and let's face it, I need to if it is going to be completed in less than a year. With this in mind I am on the prowl for a willing soul to read and comment (constructively) on my efforts on a chapter by chapter basis in the hope that the input will 'keep me buggering on' (thank you Mr Churchill).

Should you happen to be, or know anyone who is, a keen reader of women's contemporary fiction then please point them in my direction and assist me with my 'save the summer' campaign! Any offers gratefully received!

H-J

No comments:

Post a Comment