Saturday 29 March 2014

A Little Something For The Sweet Tooth?

For those of you familiar with the blog you'll already know that from time to time I'll select something from my 'random list of things I love' and sing appropriate praises and extol various virtues. Well, this week it is the turn of Galaxy, that silky smooth chocolate that makes my soul sing and bathroom scales cower and there is a reading related link before you shake your head so don't be too hasty to judge!

To be honest I haven't got much of a sweet tooth; you can keep most cakes, pastries and ice creams but wave a Galaxy bar in my direction and I come over all unnecessary and turn to putty. During times of stress it is my indulgent snack of choice and recently that has caused quite a stir.

Not content with supplying me with a melt in the mouth sugar rush those lovely confectioners are now thrusting free e-books under my nose every time I bite into a Ripple bar! Not only am I enjoying chocolate, I'm being rewarded for it with free books!

So far I have downloaded Sweet Temptation by Lucy Diamond (how ironic is that?), A Day at the Office by Matt Dunn and I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk. It isn't often you get to indulge two addictions at once and I'm not convinced this particular little habit won't end in tears but for now I'm prepared to take the risk!

H-J





No comments:

Post a Comment