Thursday 21 July 2016

Paperback news!

Well what can I say? Just when I thought my writing life couldn't get more exciting I'm finally given the go ahead to share the news that Summer at Skylark Farm has made it to paperback!


I've been sitting on the news for months, hoping that you would all be as excited as I am that my #digitaloriginal has made it to paper and if my Facebook and Twitter accounts are anything to go by then I'm certain you are! HUGE thanks to everyone who spread the word last week and of course to the entire team at Books and The City for making it happen. I'm hoping to see a few shelfies uploaded when August 25th dawns.


As you can no doubt appreciate I'm absolutely delighted that the novel is being published as a Sainsburys exclusive and I can't wait to pop along to my local stores next month and see it for myself. What a moment that will be, made doubly poignant of course because it is also gcse results day. Our house is going to be awash with fizz!

Once again, thank you all for your fabulous support. Wishing you all a wonderful week.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment