Wednesday 10 August 2016

Have you missed me?

My goodness, it seems like an absolute age since I sat and wrote a blog post! First we were off on our hols in deepest Suffolk with extremely limited internet access and then, just a few days after arriving home, our router broke and we've been waiting almost a week for a new one. Still, I'm back now and I have loads to tell you!

Firstly, not to be outshone by the fabulous Summer at Skylark Farm paperback news, The Cherry Tree Cafe hit an amazing milestone! My lovely little debut now has 461 reviews on Amazon! 251 are 5 star beauties and 125 are 4 star lovelies! I'm so proud that Lizzie and Jemma are loved by so many wonderful readers and I hope that Amber and her pals will be held in equally high affection a few months down the line.


Secondly my fabulous publisher, Books and The City, announced last week that I am going to be appearing alongside Dame Milly Johnson and Penny Parkes at a fabulous Girls On Tour event on Wednesday October 26th.

Click the link to find out more!


It would be lovely to see a few familiar faces in the audience.

On top of all that excitement, and at the very beginning of August, the final edits for Mince Pies and Mistletoe at The Christmas Market were requiring my attention. I literally finished them a few hours ago and I am delighted to report that I am still totally in love with the story and can't wait to share it with you all. A fair amount of festive baking helped keep me in the mood and I'm now looking forward to starting my Christmas shopping next month!


Well, I think that is it for now, but should anything else come up I'll let you know. I hope you have all been enjoying a super summer so far! Wishing you all a wonderful week.

 H x

No comments:

Post a Comment